Get ready for a fast a delicious instant pot spaghetti recipe!! So delicious, packed with flavor and super easy to prepare.
Instant pot spaghetti is a one-pot dish that is going to change your life for the better. Not only do you create your own pasta sauce but you also cook the noodles in that sauce making them delicious and flavorful! The best part- it doesn’t take long at all!
One-pot spaghetti is great for those of us who hate dirtying dishes but what makes it even better is when you consider that your homemade pasta sauce is going to be incredibly flavorful and delicious despite not having been simmered for hours like a traditional recipe might request.
Having a delicious and flavorful pressure cooker spaghetti ready in minutes is possibly one of the best recipes that you can stumble upon. But pairing it with a homemade bread roll, salad or green beans and then following it up with a dessert, like Chocolate fudge, is one way to win the “best dinner” award with the family too.
How to make instant pot spaghetti
- Turn your instant pot or multicooker on to saute mode
- Add in the olive oil, ground beef, and onion.
- Saute until the ground beef is almost browned and the onion is soft.
- Add in the garlic, salt, and Italian seasonings. Cook for 30 seconds and then cancel the saute mode.
- Add in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and broth, stirring until combined.
- Gently add in your pasta and make sure that it is all submerged in the liquid.
- Place the lid on and turn to seal.
- Set your pot to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let it have a natural release for 7 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and toss the pasta. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add in the mozzarella cheese and toss to combine.
Can you freeze leftover spaghetti?
Yes, you can! Simply place it in an airtight container and freeze for up to a few weeks. Just make sure to thaw it before reheating. to reheat the spaghetti, you can place it in the oven in an oven-safe baking dish, or cook it in a pot on the stove with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking. The microwave is another fast option as well!
Do I have to use ground beef?
No, you can use any ground meat that you prefer including ground turkey or ground chicken. You may need to add in a little additional broth to the pot when you use the drier meats like chicken or turkey.
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 pound spaghetti uncooked
- 28 ounces crushed tomato large can
- 6 ounces tomato paste small can
- 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Turn the instant pot or multicooker on saute mode.
- Add the olive oil, ground beef, and onion.
- Saute until ground beef is almost browned and onion is soft.
- Add the garlic, salt, and Italian seasonings. Cook for 30 seconds. Cancel saute mode.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and broth. Stir until combined.
- Add the pasta, gently making sure it is all submerged in the liquid.
- Place the lid on and turn to sealing.
- Set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let natural pressure release for 7 minutes.
- Release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and toss the pasta. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and toss to combine.
Looking for more amazingly easy pasta recipes?
- 3 Ingredient Easy Alfredo Sauce
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Cheesy Alfredo Pasta Bake
- Quick Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Slow Cooker Marinara
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Sausage Pasta Bake
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Pasta Primavera
- Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- Instant Pot Marinara
- Homemade Chicken Alfredo