Easy no-bake cheesecake can be dressed up or down for any occasion and is perfect when you don’t want to use the oven!! So delicious.
This is a no-bake cheesecake without condensed milk
Instead, it uses the combination of heavy whipping cream and greek yogurt to keep a good consistency. You can use any flavor of Greek yogurt in this recipe. By switching out the flavors, you can easily create new cheesecake flavors like strawberry or honey. This is a nice way to mix it up every once in a while.
How long does cheesecake take to set?
No-bake cheesecake can take 3 or 4 hours to properly set while it is in your fridge. The longer you let it sit in the cold air, the better.
As it allows the crust to set too, which allows for much crisper edges and easier cutting/serving. You can easily prepare this homemade no-bake cheesecake up to 24 hours in advance.
How long does a no-bake cheesecake last?
When properly stored and covered in your fridge, a no-bake cheesecake can last up to a week and still be good. You can make sure that it is well stored by placing plastic wrap over the top or storing it in an air-tight container that can keep it from drying out.
How to make this homemade no-bake cheesecake
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and then add in powdered sugar. Add in greek yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract, beating until smooth.
Then add in some heavy whipping cream and beat until the batter is light and fluffy and medium peaks are formed. Once you’ve done that, you can pour your batter into a prepared graham cracker crust, smooth it out and place it in the fridge for a few hours until you’re ready to eat.
A great graham cracker crust to try with this homemade no-bake cheesecake is this one right here. Together you can have a homemade no-bake cheesecake that really knocks your guest’s socks off.
Cheesecake topping ideas:
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Fresh berries
- Crumbled pieces of candy such as a Snickers bar
- Something seasonal
- A combination of any of the above
Or you can choose to keep your cheesecake pure and simple and not add any toppings to it at all. Your cheesecake-your rules. You can add anything you want to the top for your perfect cheesecake dessert.
Looking for more delicious desserts??
- Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- Strawberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Mixed Berry Pie
- The Best Brownies in the World
- Easy White Cake
- The Best Snickerdoodle Recipe
- Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Classic Rice Krispie Squares
- How to Make Pie Crust
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- See all my dessert recipes here!
- Twix Cookies from Cooking with Karli!
- Check out my most popular post, Easy Canned Green Beans!
Homemade No Bake Cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese two packs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt see note
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice fresh squeezed, about 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust see note
- In a large bowl, beat or whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat or whisk until smooth.
- Add the greek yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Beat or whisk until smooth.
- Add the cream and whisk or beat on high until light and fluffy and medium peaks form about 2 minutes.
- Pour the prepared filling into the prepared crust. Smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (see note), up to overnight (see note).