Asian marinated pork chops are a great way to serve a flavorful dinner with only a little effort. You could have a healthy and filling dinner in no time!
How do I marinate these pork chops?
You can marinade these pork chops in a bowl, by mixing the ingredients for the Asian marinade and then adding in your pork chops.
You can also choose to use a zipper-topped bag to mix everything together. This makes cleaning up a lot easier by giving you less messy dishes to clean up afterward.
After mixing together your pork chops and marinade, toss lightly to coat them all. Make sure that they are all covered because you want the delicious flavor to soak into these chops. The longer you let them soak in the marinade, the more juicy and flavor-packed your pork chops will be.
How long should I marinate for?
These Asian pork chops only need 4 hours for marinating! But you can easily go up to 24 hours in advance if you store them in the fridge.
What happens if you prep these pork chops a few hours before dinner, and then don’t get to use them?
It happens. We all get busy and life happens. If you can’t use cook your pork chops within 24 hours of marinading, you can simply place them in the freezer until you are ready to use them! This is great for meal prepping in advance.
How do I cook Asian marinated pork chops?
When you’ve finished marinating your pork chops, and you’re ready to cook them, heat your pan. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. When the oil is sizzling and ready, place your pork chops in the pan.
Cook until the Asian pork chops are cooked through. This is about 4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness and cut of pork chop that you use. You’ll know the Asian pork chops are done when they reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit on a temperature gauge.
After you are done cooking your Asian pork chops in the hot pan, use it to saute’ your veggies.
This is so that they can soak up that flavorful pork chop marinade. Which not only makes this meal incredibly easy to clean up after, but easy to make and full of deliciousness.
Looking for more delicious pork chop recipes?
- Pork Chop Marinade for Grilling
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops
- Easy Pork Chop Marinade
- Balsamic Pork Chops and Veggies
- Bacon Apple Pork Chops
- Mexican Pork Chop Marinade
Asian Pork Chop Marinade
For the Asian Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced or dried
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops the marinade makes enough for 4-6, bone-in or bone out.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place the pork chops in the marinade, making sure they are covered. I use a baking dish or zipper top bag for this.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours or freeze until ready to use.
- After the pork chops have marinated, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook pork chops for about 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through or the center registers about 150ºF on an instant-read thermometer.