Cinnamon honey butter is a fantastic spread for any occasion! It’s easy to whip up with just three ingredients and is sure to elevate any meal.
Cinnamon honey butter is a combination of the best flavors your kitchen can bring, and they can bring a new flavorful experience to your plate. Why eat a plain biscuit with boring butter when you can increase the coolness 20% with cinnamon butter and honey?
If you have 3 minutes and these 3 ingredients, you can whip up an incredible and delicious butter that is ready to spread on anything without a moment’s notice. You may even find yourself looking for new foods to create just so that you have an excuse to enjoy more of this cinnamon butter!
While the holiday season is upon us, I’d like to point out how amazing this cinnamon honey butter would do as a frugal DIY Christmas gift to family and friends. Just place a fresh batch inside a small jelly mason jar and decorate the outside to look cute, and there you go! Who wouldn’t love a fresh batch of cinnamon honey butter in a jar?
How to make cinnamon honey butter
- Place your ingredients inside a stand mixer with the whip attachment or use a large bowl and electric hand mixer. Trust me. You want the added power of the electric devices. Doing this by hand is not for the average human.
- Whip the ingredients for about 3 minutes until they are lighter in color and nice and fluffy.
- Once your butter is to the consistency that you’d like, place it in a storage container and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
Do you have to refrigerate the cinnamon honey butter?
While you might get away with keeping a stick of butter at room temp for a few days, you should really aim to keep your cinnamon butter cool in the fridge.
This not only helps to prevent harmful bacteria growth, but it also helps to preserve the quality of the butter. You can leave it out for a few hours while serving breakfast and whatnot, though (that’s totally fine).
What would I eat cinnamon honey butter with?
- Melting it down to drizzle over a fresh mix of berries would taste amazing
- Adding a few tablespoons to your morning oatmeal
- Served over pancakes or spread on a hot piece of french toast
- Spread on a hard slice of hot toast
- Enjoyed on a nice biscuit fresh from the oven
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whip all of the ingredients together. To get a light and fluffy butter, whip for 3 minutes.
- Store in the fridge until ready to use.
Looking for more amazing recipes??
- Pork Chop Marinade
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Beef Enchilada Recipe
- Homemade Brownies
- Homemade Lasagna
- Crinkle Cookies
- Tuscan Chicken
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Corn Recipes
- Beef Tenderloin Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Soup
- Roast Beef Recipe
- Homemade Chili
- BBQ Chicken in the Oven
- Easy Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
Delicious butter recipe!