Tex-mex tortilla pinwheels are a perfect lunch, appetizer, or snack! Packed with flavor and so easy to throw together, tex-mex tortilla pinwheels are perfect for any occasion.
I love this quick recipe! I love it so much I made a video for you….and then the video file got deleted from my computer. SO SAD! So I will remake the video soon and add it to the post, but I wanted to get these up here for the time being!
Making these Tortilla roll-ups could not be easier! The only tip I have is to make sure that the cream cheese is really room temperature. The softer it is, the easier it will mix in with all the other ingredients.
If you have more ingredients you want to add, or alternative ingredients, go for it! This recipe is easy to customize to your tastes and preferences. I love adding red and yellow peppers, or you could even add jalapenos to up the heat.
Let the wraps set in the fridge for at least a few hours, overnight is even better. They are GREAT to make ahead for parties or big games. Seriously delicious and seriously easy.
Don’t those look fantastic! Let me know if you try them. What are your favorite party appetizers?
PIN this recipe on your Appetizer board to SAVE it for later! Follow Longbourn Farm on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas, and recipes!
Tex-Mex Tortilla Pinwheels
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup cheese cheddar or montery jack
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 flour tortillas large or burrito sized
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients except the tortillas and mix thoroughly until totally combined.
- Spread the filling mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, up to 2 days.