Strawberry lemonade is a delicious drink that’s perfect for summer. With this sweet and sour drink, you can kick your feet up and enjoy the warm weather!
This strawberry lemonade recipe uses fresh whole strawberries (just like fancy restaurants!) but you don’t have to go anywhere to get this drink.
But what makes it even better is that there are endless refills (well, kind of). Sounds pretty nice, right? Despite how fancy this drink may sound, it’s actually incredibly easy to make.
I do recommend using a blender or food processer. Something/anything with blending abilities to get the strawberries nice and smooth. As long as you have one of those the job is a lot easier.
Of course, you could try to mash the strawberries yourself but who wants all of that extra work? Then again, having some chunks of strawberries in the lemonade could be fun too, so reserve some for your glass if this is something you want too.
I love this strawberry lemonade recipe so much. It’s probably one of my favorite things about spring/summer when strawberries are fresh on the vine and finally on sale in stores.
Using fresh strawberries is a great way to keep this drink feeling nice and fresh, but frozen berries could be used too. Although, you might want to let them thaw a little before blending (just a friendly tip). 😉
Can I make this strawberry lemonade using a different berry?
Absolutely. This lemonade recipe would be great with any of your favorite berries including raspberries, blackberries, or even blueberries. For a fun twist, you can even do a nice mix of berries!
With summer lasting for months, you have plenty of time to mix and match your favorite fruits to create unique lemonades.
How long is homemade strawberry lemonade good for?
This lemonade can last up to a week in the fridge! This should give you plenty of time to drink it because once you taste how good this strawberry lemonade is you won’t want to stop drinking it until its gone.
Are pink lemonade and strawberry lemonade the same?
Fun fact traditional pink lemonade is actually regular lemonade with food coloring. Sometimes you get added flavorings for a red berry like cherry, strawberry or raspberry but not always.
This strawberry lemonade recipe uses real fresh strawberries to achieve the flavor and color that we want. Sounds a lot healthier, doesn’t it?
If you’re looking for more fun drink recipes, check out this post! 16 Refreshing Summer Drinks to Make for a Party.
How to make strawberry lemonade
- In a blender, put all of the strawberries and blend them together until smooth. Strain them out into a pitcher.
- Add in the lemon juice, sugar, and warm water.
- Stir until everything is combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Top with ice just before serving and then stir for a final time before pouring out and serving the lemonade.
- 16 ounces strawberries hulled and halved
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 cups water very warm, see note
- 2 cups ice for serving
- Blend all of the strawberries together until smooth. Strain them into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, and warm water.
- Stir until combeind and the sugar is dissolved.
- Top with ice just before sreving and stir for a final time.
Looking for more delicious recipes?
- Canned Corn
- Frozen Green Bean Recipes
- Prime Rib Recipe
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast
- Hard Candy Recipe
- Mexican Pork Chops
- Best Way to Cook Zucchini
- Dutch Oven Chicken Breast
- How to Trim Asparagus
- What is Brine
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Smoked Beef Ribs
- Tenderloin Recipe
- Moist Cornbread Recipe
So refreshing and delicious!