Monster cookies are made with a classic, chewy, base and packed with delicious add-ins that will make your tastebuds pop!!
There’s nothing to be afraid of here because it’s going to be YOU wanting to take a bite out of the cookie and not the other way around, I promise. With oats and chocolate candies in every bite, these cookies will be hard to resist!
This monster cookie recipe is packed with flavor and textures. Everything from the two types of sugars to the white chocolate chips helps to give it that iconic flavor and texture monster cookies are known for.
Of course, you can use semi-sweet or even milk chocolate chips if you wanted to, but white ones add a little different flavor to the cookie that pairs nicely with the M&M’s.
This is one of the best monster cookie recipes you’ll try. While other monster cookie recipes often call for some peanut butter in the mix, this one doesn’t.
It lets you focus a little more on the chocolate and oats while enjoying a crispy soft and chewy cookie eating experience. It also makes it a little more nut-friendly, as an added bonus.
Eat these cookies after they’ve cooled or serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and try them as a cookies A La Mode as you’ve never had before! These cookies are great no matter how you choose to eat them!
Ingredients for Monster Cookies
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips, milk or semi-sweet
- White chocolate chips
How to Make the Best Monster Cookie Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 375F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter until they’re thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add in the eggs and then mix them until they’re well incorporated.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and oats. Mix until combined.
- Add in the M&M’s, chocolate chips, and the white chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
- Place the cookie dough onto greased or parchment lined baking sheets in 2 inch sized scoops. You should be able to fit about 8 to a tray.
- Bake them for about 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are slightly browned and the centers are still chewy.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the sheet before eating. This helps them to finish the cooking process and solidify so they don’t fall apart in your hands.
Monster cookies are chewy delicious cookies packed with different ingredients like oats, chocolates and M&M candies.
While there may not be any real monsters in these treats, they are pretty monstrous with their ingredient list.
No two monster cookie recipes are the same and they all ask for various ingredients making each monster cookie unique and awesome.
After your monster cookies have completely cooled and set you can freeze any that you want to keep stored for later by laying them flat on a baking sheet and freezing until solid.
After that, transfer them to an airtight container or zipper topped bag and keep frozen for up to 6 months.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 2 cups flour all-purpose
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips milk or semi-sweet
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cream together brown sugar, white sugar, and butter until combined and smooth.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and oats.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the M&M's, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Mix until just combined.
- Place 2-inch scoops on a lined or greased sheet tray, about 8 to a tray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly browned and the centers are still chewy.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the sheet pan before eating.
Looking for more great recipes?
- Canned Green Bean Recipes
- Perfect Beef Tenderloin
- How to Cook Ham Steak
- Hard Candy Recipe
- Homemade Syrup
- Frozen Green Bean Recipes
- Frozen Peas
- How to Make Gravy from Scratch
- How to Trim Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Turkey
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib
- Smoked Beef Ribs
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Lemon Cream Sauce for Pasta
- Prime Rib Recipe
- What is Brine?
Great cookie recipe!