Making a mango smoothie is so easy! Perfect quick and nutritious breakfast when you prep them ahead of time for the freezer.
What’s better than a deliciously sweet and refreshing mango smoothie? How about a mango pineapple smoothie (with strawberries) that only takes a few minutes to make? With every minute of your time being precious, it’s nice to get a tasty drink in no time flat.
This mango smoothie recipe has all of the best citrus flavors blended together in your cup. This means that your strawberry mango smoothie isn’t just going to taste like a sunrise, but it looks like one too! I mean, check out that beautiful golden pink/orange color of the finished drink!
If you find yourself being a fan of one of those orange Julius drinks, then it’s not hard to imagine you’ll enjoy this mango smoothie as well. The flavors are pretty close, but if I have to be honest, this smoothie tastes so much better! I could be a little biased in my opinion though.
These mango smoothies take hardly any time to prepare and make. Meal prep smoothies are a great way to enjoy a deliciously creamy smoothie in just a few minutes. With so many people enjoying smoothies as a breakfast substitute (or in addition to their breakfast meals) getting your smoothie in your cup quickly is great for busy days.
How to Make Mango Smoothies
- To meal prep your smoothies for the freezer, you’ll want to combine your mango, pineapple, oranges, and strawberries in a freezer bag. Place the bag inside of the freezer for when you are ready to use it.
- To make the smoothies, pour the contents of your freezer bag into a blender.
- Add in the yogurt, honey (if desired) and half of the juice.
- Blend everything until smooth, slowly adding in more of the juice to help you reach the thickness and consistency that you are wanting.
Can I Make This Mango Smoothie With Almond Milk?
If you don’t want to use any juice for your smoothie you can substitute it for almond milk. This can give you a lighter color and not as heavy of a fruit/citrus flavor. You may find that you prefer your smoothies to taste like this instead.
What Type of Yogurt Should I Use?
You can use any variety of yogurt that you want to include. The yogurt helps to give the mango smoothie a creamier texture and makes it nice and thick, so keep that in mind when you are choosing the yogurt.
An unsweetened or greek style yogurt will give you a less sweet smoothie but may make it a little healthier too. Pick and choose which one sounds best to you or play around with different mixtures to see what you think tastes best.
Do I Need To Add in Any Ice to My Smoothie?
You do not need to add any ice to this smoothie! The reason being is that the fruit you used was frozen, so it acted as both fruit and ice in the same drink. This means you get all of the health benefits and thickness without any of it being watered down!
- 1 cup mango chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/2 cup oranges chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt see note
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
To Prep for the Freezer
- Combine mango, pineapple, oranges, and strawberries in a freezer bag. Place the bag in the freezer until ready to use.
To Make Smoothie
- Pour contents of the bag in the blender. Add yogurt, honey, if desired, and half of the juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more juice until desired consistency is reached.
Looking for more great recipes?
- Prime Rib Recipes
- Over Easy Eggs
- Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Roast Beef Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Pork Chop Marinade
- Cheap Dinner Ideas
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Recipes
- Beef Tenderloin Recipe
- Homemade Chili
- White Rice
- Homemade Bread
- Chicken and Noodles
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Corn Recipes