Quick Spinach Salad with Peach Dressing
This creamy poppy seed dressing and quick spinach salad are always a huge hit and a total crowd pleaser. Easy and packed with flavor!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 people
For the Salad
- 10 oz bag of spinach
- 16 oz bag of coleslaw
- 1 cup dried cranberries amount is your preference
- 1 cup honey roasted or candied peanuts or sunflower seeds, amount is your preference
- 1 recipe peach vinaigrette dressing recipe follows
For the Peach Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup peaches diced, skins on
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
For the Dressing
Combine all ingredients besides the poppy seeds.
Blend in a food processor, blender, or with an immersion blender until smooth.
Stir in poppy seeds.
For the Salad
Toss the spinach and coleslaw together in a large bowl.
Start by adding 1 cup each of dried cranberries and peanuts, adjust to your personal preference from there.
Add the dressing gradually, tossing periodically. Use as much as you prefer. I usually use close to a full recipe.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 3425IU | Vitamin C: 33.1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg