Triple berry pie is a delicious no-bake summer dessert that everyone will love! Tart, sweet, and perfectly paired with a crunchy graham cracker crust.
If you want a delicious dessert for this summer, look no further than this triple berry pie.
Not only does this pie look like freedom, but it tastes like summer. Perfect for a potluck, barbecue, or even a fourth of July party.
This triple berry pie embodies what American summers are made of. Fresh summer berries, a cold chilled pie on a hot summers day and a naturally patriotic color scheme.
By showing up to a party with this pie in hand, you’ll have guests asking for your secret recipe. Offering you drinks in exchange for another slice or you may even get a marriage proposal, it’s THAT good.
What makes this pie unique is that it uses 3 different types of berries and a fruit preserve.
This mixed berry pie is so full of fruit that you could eat the whole thing and feel good about getting an entire day worth of fruit servings.
Here’s how you can make your own chilled triple berry pie
- You can make this berry pie by mixing together fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Taking half of the berries, place them inside a small saucepan.
- Add in sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, and salt.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes and then blend or mash the fruit until they look like a puree.
- Add in lemon juice and stir.
- Pour the puree into a graham cracker crust and top with the remaining berries and melted preserves.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours and then enjoy.
While this pie does take a while from start to finish, most of it is just waiting on it to set while it’s inside your fridge. By choosing to use a store-bought graham cracker crust instead of a homemade one, you can cut down even more on the time required to make this pie!
As a tip, you can also make your own graham cracker crust and place it at the bottom of a muffin tin. Pour the pie filling and prepare as you normally would inside each of the small muffins. Now you can have triple berry mini pies! This is great for portion control or smaller crowds.
You can even think of these mini berry pies as being child-sized! Having a small pie to themselves will not only make them feel special but also help to prevent food waste because there is less for them to eat and leave half-eaten around the house.
This open-faced mixed berry pie would go great with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
Check out these other great dessert recipes!
- Pumpkin Pie
- The Best Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Classic Apple Pie
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake
- How to Make Pie Crust
- How to Make Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Basic Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Layered Pumpkin Spice Cake
Triple Berry Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons apple or apricot preserves melted
- Lightly toss berries together.
- Take 1/3 of the berry mixture and place it in a small saucepan with the sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, and salt.
- Simmer 5-7 minutes, mashing periodically. Blend until smooth in a blender or with an immersion blender, if desired.
- Add the lemon juice to the berry puree.
- Pour the berry puree into the graham cracker crust.
- Toss the remaining berries with the melted preserves.
- Gently spoon the remaining berries evenly on top of the puree.
- Cover lightly and refrigerate at least 3 hours, up to 12.
- Serve with whipped cream.